[Owasp-leaders] Board Resignation

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Wed May 25 00:36:34 UTC 2016

Jim

Thank you for your passion at OWASP and all of the time and effort you put
in as an OWASP Board member over these last few years.

Family always comes first, so please, do what you need to do, and I look
forward to working with you again.

Are you still able to attend AppSec EU and do the training with us?

thanks,
Andrew