[Owasp-leaders] Board Resignation

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue May 24 21:38:29 UTC 2016

Matt,

Thank you for your kind words. I still have great faith in the current
members of the OWASP board to make important decisions for the foundation.

While I have removed myself from most lists, I am still a technical
volunteer subscribed to:

  * owasp-hawaii
  * owasp-infrastructure
  * owasp-cheat-sheets
  * owasp-java-encoder-project
  * owasp-wiki-editors
  * owasp-application-security-verification-standard
  * java-project
  * owasp_proactive_controls
  * owasp-java-html-sanitizer

So Matt while I am reducing some of my OWASP activity, this is not a
goodbye. I will still be around.

Aloha, Jim