[Owasp-leaders] Board Resignation

Matt Konda matt.konda at owasp.org
Tue May 24 21:21:55 UTC 2016

Jim,

Your service to OWASP is immeasurable and you will be missed on many
fronts.  I personally appreciate your drive for openness and vendor
neutrality, service to members and chapters, awesome training, developer
outreach, and your broad and deep contributions to the wiki and many
projects.

Thank you and good luck.

Matt