[Owasp-leaders] Board Resignation

Tony Turner tony.turner at owasp.org
Tue May 24 19:21:01 UTC 2016

I'm very sad to see you go Jim. You've always been one of my favorite folks
in AppSec and OWASP particularly. Having you and Tom B kick off my first
chapter meeting in 2012 did such a great job of putting our chapter on the
right foot. Then having you come back 2 more times to deliver such
excellent AppSec training did wonders to support our local community and I
am very thankful for that. All this pales in comparison to your countless
contributions to OWASP projects, podcast, cheat sheets, on the Board,
various committees, and so much more.

There are very few faces that embody OWASP for me, but yours is one of the
top that instantly creates that correlation in my brain. OWASP is not the
only outlet for AppSec and I hope to continue to see you around here as
well as other communities. I hope you won't be a stranger. You have my
email. :)

-Tony

--
Tony Turner