[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] Request to the board - move these defender projects to LAB

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Fri May 20 21:44:03 UTC 2016

Hi Matt, Bev

If there is a team, we should know who they are and keep communications
Open as I had with the Project task force and as Jason Li did. I think is
awesome there is a team but at this point I don't know who they are and
what they are doing.

Forgive guys my move, this is my reaction to promote defender projects

I strongly suggest to communicate to the community and all project leaders
who is part of this team, what are the plans and   keep a mailing list or
similar where leaders can feedback

Cheers

Johanna

--