[Owasp-leaders] Professionalism and the Future of OWASP

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Fri May 20 21:34:06 UTC 2016

Hi Johanna, I agree, better to streamline things, improve performance,
reduce wastefulness, etc. Perhaps the "staff" expense issue could be
resolved by merging the Technical Coordinator + Executive Director =
Technical Director?  I'm pretty convinced that a Technical Director could
really turn around the "burn" and "churn" in the organization.