[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] Request to the board - move these defender projects to LAB

Matt Konda matt.konda at owasp.org
Fri May 20 21:24:51 UTC 2016

Johanna,

There is a team actively working on projects.  To bypass them and "promote"
these projects outside of the review process with wiki updates is
definitely against the spirit of what we are trying to do here.

Please do not edit the projects wiki pages updating status of projects or
we will have to ask for them to be *locked*.  The clear intent is that the
project review team collectively makes decisions about promotions.  This
will recommence when they are prepared and ready to process projects in a
fair and reasonable way.  (We hope, very soon).

Please be patient and let the people that are working on this (I was in a
meeting with people working on projects for an hour today) work through
this in the way that they see fit.  Your contributions are awesome and
appreciated.  Let's let them shine while a broader team can take on the
challenge and build on them.

If you would like to talk further, I reached out in Slack and via google
chat to discuss.

Matt