[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] Request to the board - move these defender projects to LAB

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Fri May 20 21:09:28 UTC 2016

I think we all agree these projects deserve to be LAB after more than 10
months awaiting and having accomplished more than enough to have that right

I took the liberty to update this information, updated all the Wiki
inventories and dashboards , Claudia is up-to date of the changes

If someone has a complaint or does not agree with this graduation then
please submit it here:
https://docs.google.com/a/ossecsoft.org/forms/d/1SL04m4ZL2NrCFSF1BshfkFwKXkXL43DFR9PZA0KU8G8/viewform?edit_requested=true

Regards

Johanna