[Owasp-leaders] Professionalism and the Future of OWASP

The Black Labrador mike.goodwin at owasp.org
Fri May 20 18:47:15 UTC 2016

Me too. Many people are dissatisfied with   our approach to projects, especially code projects. So lets set a clear technical direction, get behind it and push forward with real focus. It will mean fewer projects but better ones, so if my own project wasn't part of the new direction I'd be man enough to accept that for the greater good 😊

Mike