[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] Request to the board - move these defender projects to LAB

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Fri May 20 15:22:46 UTC 2016

 OWASP Security Knowledge Framework
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Security_Knowledge_Framework#tab.3DMain>

OWASP SeraphimDroid Project
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_SeraphimDroid_Project>

You can ask Claudia, these projects had already 2 reviews,
Security Framework won the Rookie of the year BlackDuck award

SeraphimDroid works very well, I tested on an emulator and an android
infecting my phone.All have positive reviews Google Play store with a solid
4.5 points from more than 1000 downloads
So far a solid development and these are defender projects.

We need more of this and we need to promote them instead of lying in the
dark

If you don't mind and no one complains the upgrade is simple: move them on
the list and update dashboard

People lets be proactive. Time to show we need a balance.

https://www.openhub.net/p/owasp-seraphimdroid
https://www.openhub.net/p/skf-flask

--
Johanna Curiel