[Owasp-leaders] New OWTF Project Leader Announcement

Abraham Aranguren abraham.aranguren at owasp.org
Wed May 18 14:28:41 UTC 2016

Yes, I will still be around :)
We will be sharing the leadership so that OWTF keeps moving even when some
of us are busy ;)
Glad you enjoyed OWTF!

Abe
On 18 May 2016 4:54 a.m., "Andrew van der Stock" <vanderaj at owasp.org> wrote:

Congrats Viyat!

And Abraham, are you staying on the OWTF project in some capacity?

No matter what happens, thanks for investing your time in such a great
project! I happened to need it yesterday, so it's one of those projects
that keeps on giving!

thanks,
Andrew