[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] [Owasp-board] Sad News

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu May 12 22:08:35 UTC 2016

If people ask what kind of video skills I have, a filmed and edited a film
I did back in 2010 with a dutch artist was chosen by the Shoot me festival
in the Netherlands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBl9OJJugsg

http://werkgroepcaraibischeletteren.nl/tag/curiel-johanna/

If you have pictures, any videos with Paul in send it over to me

+Jim

--
Johanna Curiel
OWASP Volunteer