[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] [Owasp-board] Sad News

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu May 12 21:53:47 UTC 2016

Just so you know, we took all of the warm thoughts and sentiments from
the community and sent these to Paul's family.

I think a memorial video at AppSec EU would be a great way to honor the
many things that Paul did to make OWASP better.

Thank you for leading this effort. If you need support please let us
know. Please talk to Laura about ensuring this is added to the
conference schedule, she is CC'ed. I think we should do this during time
the board updates the community on OWASP at the beginning of the
conference, just an idea to consider.

Aloha, Jim