[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] [Owasp-board] Sad News

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu May 12 21:43:26 UTC 2016

If that was the case then better an official PR and from what I understood,
the family wants to keep a low profile on this, if I'm not mistaken
regarding my question on why not a PR on the blog or NewsWire

I think the idea of the video is nice but not per se to go and tell the
family right now.

It would be nice if anyone had pictures or shots of him during OWASP
conference and make a short video compilation for 'Remembering Paul'

We can then take the messages in the wiki and combine them with a nice
background music

If you need a video editor, I volunteer to make the video.

Regards

Johanna

--
Johanna Curiel