[Owasp-leaders] New approach to OWAPS projects

Munir Njiru munir.njiru at owasp.org
Wed May 11 14:26:53 UTC 2016

Additionally maybe we could have an excel about the current method and what
gaps the community feel need to be looked into to ensure quality of the
projects, so that in having a vote we have a more informed one .

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 5:20 PM, Elizabeth Belousov <eliz.bel at icloud.com>
wrote:

> Eliminating the project assessment practices may lead to creating so
> called “bubble projects” where the project ratings would depend on the
> personal opinions and relationships, not on the value of a project. That
> itself contradicts OWASP’s principles of openness.

Munir Njenga,
OWASP Chapter Leader (Kenya) || Information Security Consultant || Developer
Mob   (KE) +254 (0) 734960670

Chapter Page: www.owasp.org/index.php/Kenya
Project Site:
http://alienwithin.github.io/OWASP-mth3l3m3nt-framework/