[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] [Owasp-board] Sad News

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Wed May 11 12:50:14 UTC 2016

Hi Ahmed

I want to share my story. My sister died of diabetes with the tender age of
13.

She got into a comma and after 2 days she died.

The pain was so unbearable that the last thing I wanted to hear was people
telling me how much they felt for her.

It was so painful that the only thing I wanted to do is sleep just to
process her loss. After 25 years I still cry in her birthdays.

So talking from my experience and after talking with many others about
their loss I think the best is to let family a peaceful time of grief and
don't disturb them with our own feelings.

I understand it is well intentioned but the ones that have to deal with the
unbearable pain of loosing Paul is his family.

Cheers

Johanna

--
Johanna Curiel