[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] [Owasp-board] Sad News

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Wed May 11 12:35:35 UTC 2016

Hi Ahmed

I personally don't think that thats appropriate in a moment of grief at
this moment. Most of the time we feel like we want to do more to show our
respect and appreciation and I understand your idea.

However, having also recently experience the death of cancer of a dear
friend of my daughter, a child of 14 years old, I think we need to respect
the family grief and their loss by allowing them peace.

Cheers

Johanna

--
Johanna Curiel