[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] Sad News

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Tue May 3 19:45:28 UTC 2016

Matt,
Very sorry to hear about Paul. He will be missed.

It would be nice to have his family be made aware of everyone's thoughts
and prayers. Would it be okay for me (or you) to create an OWASP wiki
tribute page to Paul that OWASPers could update with their condolences and
that we could then share with Paul's family by sending them the URL? I
think that would be a lot better (and more lasting) than everyone just
sharing amongst ourselves in this email thread. I'm not sure if we need a
board vote on that or not, but I think it would be a fitting gesture. Or
given massive updates, maybe use Google Drive instead.

-kevin
Sent from my Droid; please excuse typos.