[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] Sad News

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue May 3 17:07:21 UTC 2016

I have started and stopped this reply several times - I do not know how
to describe the profound sense of loss felt right now.

There are so many things left unsaid. Was Paul told thank you enough?
Did Paul realize how much he was appreciated for what he did for us?

I have so much respect for Paul.

He was great as a person everywhere I was lacking. He had poise, grace
in all things, he always was the adult in the room giving us objective
and experienced advice. He had a very wry and subtle sense of humor, you
would miss it if you didn't pay attention. He never sought the
limelight, his work was making others look great and that's what a real
leader is. I learned a great deal just watching Paul in action.

May he and his family all be at peace.

Aloha, Paul.
- Jim