[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] Sad News

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Tue May 3 13:31:32 UTC 2016

#cancersucks

Paul will be missed.

Support research @theMMRF

--
Tom Brennan
GPG ID: DC6AA149 | Fingerprint: 12A6 9978 45BB 1562 C921  B228 BD0F D9C6

OWASP Foundation | www.owasp.org
Tel:  (m) 973-506-9304

Need to book time with me to discuss an existing or a future project click
on my virtual calendar http://www.proactiverisk.com/brennan

--
The information contained in this message and any attachments may be
privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from