[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] Sad News

Alcyon Junior alcyon.junior at owasp.org
Tue May 3 13:24:34 UTC 2016

‎Terrible news. Condolences to his family!

Grateful and sincerely,

*Before printing, think about your responsibility and commitment to the
environment.*
MsC Alcyon Ferreira de Souza Junior
Leader of OWASP Chapter Brasilia
Consultant Cybersecurity, Free Software and Computer Networks
Teatcher at the University of Brasilia and IESB
Ethical Hacking , ISFS/ISO 27002 , ITIL, CNAP , LPIC- 1 and MVM
Phone: (61) 9333-9559
http://portaltic.com/