[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: [Owasp-Pune] OWASP Pune Chapter : March 2016 meet

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 07:33:05 UTC 2016

Nice!
Theres probably not enough time in this case, but for info if anyones
planning a ZAP talk them ping me if you'd like some ZAP stickers:
https://www.stickermule.com/uk/user/1070684077/stickers
As long as you dont need _too_ many then we'll do our best to cover the
cost from the ZAP funds - if agreed beforehand then you can buy them on
StickerMule, get then send directly to you and claim the costs back from
the ZAP project.

Ashwini - let me know how the ZAP demo goes and if you get any feedback on
ZAP - positive or negative!

Many thanks,

Simon

--