[Owasp-leaders] 2016 Developer Survey Results

Daniel Harvey daniel.harvey at owasp.org
Wed Mar 23 15:48:12 UTC 2016

In this case we may not be able to reach the developers who just don't want
to listen, but we should have a strategy to reach developers before they
get to that point.  Such as get more involved in the places where
developers learn to develop and ingrain secure programming in the basic
tutorials on how to develop.