[Owasp-leaders] 2016 Developer Survey Results

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Tue Mar 22 20:20:48 UTC 2016

 Just "being there" is a great place to start.

Hi Bill, I believe this already happens. With just being there in a form of
a booth presence does always help. Thats actually how I got involved with
owasp, but this is an 'old' strategy, nothing new and only has impact on
those developers that assist to conferences.

What about all those thousands of devs that cannot pay these expensive
conferences, living in countries like me?

I support Matt's idea and I just think that it needs to be promoted so we
can design this outreach, not just as visiting conferences

cheers

Johanna

--
Johanna Curiel