[Owasp-leaders] 2016 Developer Survey Results

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Tue Mar 22 20:04:14 UTC 2016

Hi Noreen

This bullet list is a great 'idea'  and proposes the main objectives, but
imo does not define the 'strategy'. To be exact , the 'how' is what we need.

Indeed, Matt's idea of '*design a developer outreach program*' should be
the strategy but the content is missing . The design of the outreach
program is the content.

The content is what makes the 'strategy' and 'how' are we going to reach
the developer community.

We do not reach this community just by assisting to these conferences. I do
not call that a strategy.

Cheers

Johanna

--