[Owasp-leaders] 2016 Developer Survey Results

Justin Ferguson justin.ferguson at owasp.org
Tue Mar 22 18:37:58 UTC 2016

What Johanna says is an excellent point - it would be great to have a
consistent strategy for what participation in a conference is.

That said, since I see midwest.io on there, I will be reaching out to the
organizers to see how OWASP-KansasCity can participate in that.

JF

--
Justin Ferguson
Volunteer Chapter Leader