[Owasp-leaders] 2016 Developer Survey Results

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Mon Mar 21 23:25:57 UTC 2016

Hi Kelly & All

I think is great the organisation creates these surveys but only 25 persons
answered. Can we consider this a representative number, statistically
speaking, of the community?

It will help a lot if it is explained what exactly is the end goal of
people voting on the survey

For me is not clear what is  going to happen with that info.

So far is kind of vague . For example, how exactly are we planning to
participate in the selected conferences?

Just assisting to them, putting a booth, or flying members to them is not
going exactly help improve security. A strategy should be defined first,
IMO.

Cheers

Johanna

--