[Owasp-leaders] Battle of the cyber warrior:Testing OWASP SeraphimDroid against nasty malware

Nikola Milosevic nikola.milosevic at owasp.org
Fri Mar 18 02:37:31 UTC 2016

Hello Johanna,

Can you tell me a bit more about your device and Android version you are
using? Also, when was it tested and have you sent the crash report?

I have tried to uninstall and install again the app on my Nexus 5 and it
works well, so definitely it is not some version in a store that should not
be there. I am not claiming it does not have any bugs, but what you have
experienced should not happen.

Also, I would appreciate and probably other leaders as well whose project
you would be testing, if you could report the problem directly to me or via
bug tracking platform on Github. I believe writing a blog post with so
tendentious title and without any details about a problem is a bit unfair.
Especially, claiming to contact support in a post was false, since I have
no record of you contacting neither me, nor anyone else who worked on a
project.

Anyway, the fact is that this should not happen and I would love to help
you resolve your issue and be able to work with the app.

Pozdrav/Best regards,

Nikola Milošević
OWASP Seraphimdroid project leader
nikola.milosevic at owasp.org
OWASP - Open Web Application Security Project
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>
OWASP Seraphimdroid Project
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_SeraphimDroid_Project>