[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Bounty

Munir Njiru munir.njiru at owasp.org
Thu Mar 10 09:38:26 UTC 2016

Can't see a thing either , Empty page with the message :

CURRENTLY BEING REVIEWED by PROJECT COORDINATOR,
Claudia.Aviles-Casanovas at owasp.org

Please contact Claudia Casanovas if you have any questions.

When will the wiki be available coz I believe this contravenes the empty
and default project pages that we've been talking about. Can't be reviewed
to Incubator in the least.

Munir Njenga,
OWASP Chapter Leader (Kenya) || Information Security Consultant || Developer
Mob   (KE) +254 (0) 734960670

Chapter Page: www.owasp.org/index.php/Kenya
Project Site:
http://alienwithin.github.io/OWASP-mth3l3m3nt-framework/