[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] Adding Frank Catucci

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu Mar 10 00:51:35 UTC 2016

Hi Frank

Final offers must still be created by Cobalt. I believe there was a meeting
today with them.
So far BugCrowd and HackerOne have explained their systems and potential
offers or are busy re-making their offers

I'm not participating anymore in this activity. Indeed Josh is leading this
effort.

Cheers

Johanna

--