[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Application Security Verification Standard 3.0.1 released!

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Thu Jun 30 23:48:16 UTC 2016

I sat with Andrew to record an interview for an OWASP 24/7 Podcast Series
on this project. It will be published early next week.

--
*Mark Miller, Senior Storyteller*
*Curator and Founder, Trusted Software Alliance*

*Host and Executive Producer, OWASP 24/7 Podcast ChannelCommunity Advocate,
Sonatype*

*Developers and Application Security: Who is Responsible?*
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Developers_and_AppSec>