[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Application Security Verification Standard 3.0.1 released!

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Wed Jun 29 13:24:43 UTC 2016

In other news, Jim Manico and I did two days of training at the beginning
of @AppSecEU, which we recorded.

We're going to get that edited up and we'll release that training so anyone
can give our training deck in their local language, or get their developers
to watch it. The training slides are here:

https://github.com/OWASP/ASVS/tree/master/training

Jim and I have been discussing some of the revisions during our class
yesterday, so don't think we're going to rest on our laurels after release.

If you have questions, want to translate the ASVS or the training
materials, please let us know.

thanks,
Andrew