[Owasp-leaders] Copyright statement recommendations

Tom Brennan tomb at proactiverisk.com
Fri Jun 24 15:19:21 UTC 2016

ProjectLeaderAgreement.pdf
<https://drive.google.com/a/proactiverisk.com/file/d/0B2KpD4S8_DdRZTNEcTFPU0hkSlZSUWJ6Y3hxb3NTR0VDM25Z/view?usp=drivesdk>

The workflow, discussion and policy updates have to start with the first
thing that all project leaders sign off on when using the OWASP platform,
services and staff.

This is excellent use case to look at this and will be a topic at the
project summit at AppSecEU and AppSecUSA

See attached.

--
The information contained in this message and any attachments may be
privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from