[Owasp-leaders] Copyright statement recommendations

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Fri Jun 24 13:47:34 UTC 2016

IANAL,

The "Team" can be recognised if you have contributor agreements that agree
to hand over their (C) claim to the team, so that people don't feel they
add one line of code and feel they have the right to re-license the code.

e.g.
https://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

If you want us to follow this up with OWASP's legal beagles, please let us
know, but it will cost and take a bit.

Andrew