[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 2017 - Data Call

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Thu Jun 23 18:47:10 UTC 2016

We have 21 submissions so far, but half of them do not look valid. I have
to go through and triage then. And yes, I did receive your submission Eoin.

One of the questions in the survey is about the geography of the apps being
reported. Are you asking if we are going to produce different top 10s for
different geographies? Doubtful. I included that question because I think
the survey inputs will get data mined and that info might be useful to
other researchers when we make all the submissions available.

-Dave