[Owasp-leaders] Kickoff: Bug Bounty Infra for OWASP

Rashad Aliyev microphprashad at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 01:38:53 UTC 2016

Hello,

Before start my discuss I need said one of urgent problems in our area is
language. All information about infosec is in english and have little
translates in another languages. Depend of this problem we started to work
like this project now. But this is not only bug bounty. Its vulnerability
rewarding and disclosure project.

On project if etichal hacker found some vulnerability on system sending
information to system and after moderation we activating vunlerability
information and sending this info to source. Also giving point(from 1 to
10) for vulnerability to etickal hacker. It started 2 month ago and in 2
month we received near 100 vulnerabilities. Also we started this project in
testing mode in our (Azerbaijanian) language. For this planning add
language translating service also.
Our features:
- Information about vulnerability in multiple language
- Statistic for etichal hackers
- statistic by vulnerability types(sql injection, csrf etc...)
- statistic by countries
- rewarding and disclousure programs two in one

Site address: www.bugemot.com (currently in Azerbaijanian language)

Current status: Beta testing stage
Future works: Translating platform for etichal hackers, vulnerability
informations, company profile, multilanguage platform

Regards,