[Owasp-leaders] Action Needed - Project Leader Participation is NEEDED

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Mon Jun 13 15:01:56 UTC 2016

Thank you Claudia!

@OWASP Leaders, please take a few moments and share this important
information to your project & chapter mailing lists.

--
Regards,

*Kelly Santalucia*

*Membership and Business Liaison*

*OWASP Foundation*
*1200-C Agora Drive, #232*
*Bel Air, MD  21014*
*USA*
*Direct: 1+ 973-670-5784*

*Fax: 1+ 443-283-4021 *

*Give back and support the open source community, become a member
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> today!*

*Join us at AppSecEU 2016 <http://2016.appsec.eu> in Rome, Italy & at
AppSecUSA 2016 <https://2016.appsecusa.org> in Washington, DC!  Information
on other** OWASP events can be found here
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_AppSec_Conference>. *