[Owasp-leaders] CPE credits?

Robert Shullich robert.shullich at owasp.org
Tue Jun 14 17:16:00 UTC 2016

Most professional organizations take 55minutes=1CPE

It might be easier to provide a Certificate of attendance, but indicate the amount of time in hours and state whether 1 hour is 55 minutes or 60 minutes.

There are some organizations that require both sign in and sign out.

It depends on who you're trying to please.

Sent from my iPhone
Robert Shullich, CPP, CISSP, CISM, GSEC, CIPP/US
PO Box 026156
Brooklyn NY 11202
(908) 419-5417 (Mobile)