[Owasp-leaders] Trademark Application Update and Summary

Tiffany Long tiffany.long at owasp.org
Tue Jun 14 16:58:07 UTC 2016

Colin,

Thanks for pointing that out!  I did not know there was not a Cornucopia
logo.  TMing "Cornucopia" might still be something that the project team
and board want to examine.  Names are considered marks. Although we would
need to do a search to see if the mark is already taken. Should the
community decide that "Cornucopia" is not something we particularly need to
protect then no movement is needed on it.  :)

Best,
Tiffany