[Owasp-leaders] CPE credits?

John Patrick Lita john.patrick.lita at owasp.org
Tue Jun 14 16:39:13 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Maybe a chapter leader will create a google form 'like josh' said and the
chapter will keep it, or send a copy for the OWASP board for references

*John Patrick Lita *
Manager for cyber security and IT services
OWASP Manila chapter chairman
FB Page @OwaspManila <https://www.facebook.com/OwaspManila>
*https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Manila
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Manila>*