[Owasp-leaders] CPE credits?

Tiffany Long tiffany.long at owasp.org
Tue Jun 14 16:33:50 UTC 2016

Hello Andrew,

OWASP does not maintain a database of CPE credits.  However each chapter
can choose to do so. As to how, I suggest discussing with your board the
most sustainable way to collect the information as any method should be
easily handed down with leadership shifts.  As Josh suggested collected
sign-in sheets (or pictures of the sign-in sheets kept digitally and tagged
by date) would be a low impact long term solution.

Below is an excerpt from the handbook and the link to the page should you
need to refer others.

Best,
Tiffany

Collecting CPE Forms[edit
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=Chapter_Handbook/Chapter_7:_Organizing_Chapter_Meetings&action=edit&section=25>
]

Send out CPE credits to attendees that requested them or explain to them
that ISC2 (as a example) is a self certify -- if organizations such as
those want to designate someone to collect and validate they are welcome to
do so, but that is not a responsibility of OWASP Chapter Leaders.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Chapter_Handbook/Chapter_7:_Organizing_Chapter_Meetings#Collecting_CPE_Forms