[Owasp-leaders] CPE credits?

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Tue Jun 14 16:14:41 UTC 2016

Andrew,

OWASP Austin has always handled this by providing a sign-in sheet at the
beginning of the meeting.  The attendee is responsible for claiming their
own CPE's, but we keep the sign-in sheet to provide validation if they are
ever audited.  It's not much effort and we've never had an issue with it.

~josh