[Owasp-leaders] Trademark Application Update and Summary

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Tue Jun 14 15:31:54 UTC 2016

Hi Tiffany

Just a note, but most projects don't have their own logos. I know ZAP has
one, but the suggested actions also talks about "non-flagship high
visibility projects", and you kindly mention "Cornucopia" perhaps because
of the interest from organisations buying copies of the printed decks.  But
Cornucopia doesn't have a logo - it has a name only.   We didn't need or
want a project logo previously.

Best regards

Colin
Cornucopia co-project leader