[Owasp-leaders] next steps

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Wed Jun 8 18:36:56 UTC 2016

Bev,

Regarding board voting our bylaws define a few items including quorum
requirements for votes, attendance requirements for board members and how
to handle vacant board positions.

Currently we've had no difficulty achieving quorum to hold votes. So I
don't think there's any need to explore the proxy option since we aren't
have any troubles here.

Hope that helps.

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>