[Owasp-leaders] Project stats

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Tue Jun 7 19:52:42 UTC 2016

Hi Achim

Someone got into the hot area ;-)

The problems with repo's like this is that they do not contain the multiple
or latest github a project might be using especially branches

Example:
OWASP hackademics is using another branch and not the master to update the
latest

https://github.com/Hackademic/hackademic/tree/next-dev

But in the 'recordnotfound' says that the last update was 9 months ago when
the next-dev shows less than 1 month
https://recordnotfound.com/hackademic-Hackademic-25376

So this is the issue guys with using these systems and updating the correct
info: it is manual and you nee date project leader to update that info to
you otherwise represents the wrong data

Regards

Johanna

--