[Owasp-leaders] Project stats

Sean Auriti sean.auriti at owasp.org
Tue Jun 7 18:06:50 UTC 2016

The reason I like the issue count is to gauge potential impact I can have
on the project from a coder or non-coder perspective.  I'm the creator of
www.coderbounty.com, an open source project for the development of open
source projects. Using Coderbounty for example, I can donate $5,000 across
all OWASP projects that have open issues and directly impact their success
as well as see measurable results.

Date of last activity will be useful to determine inactive projects.

Best,

Sean