[Owasp-leaders] next steps

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Tue Jun 7 17:28:57 UTC 2016

Thank you Robert,

I know of other organizations that have bylaws that allow for proxy to
attend meetings, vote, etc. Do you have references regarding legal issues?
Is this only a non profit thing? Or does it apply to all types of orgs?
Where is it illegal? Is that  NY or NJ state thing?  I've never heard of it
being illegal before, especially if stated in bylaws of an organization.
BTW, are you a lawyer? I'm not a lawyer, so not at all an expert at legal
matters, although happy to ask one, if you think it will help?

Sincerely,
Bev