[Owasp-leaders] Project stats

Larry Conklin larry.conklin at owasp.org
Tue Jun 7 16:59:53 UTC 2016

Hi Sean, I wrote something close to this. Not visual as nice as the one you
found. I output a csv file and a text file in Wikimedia table format.

You can see it here.
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Talk:Project_Reviews_Guideline

A few quick notes.

My pagination routine is a total hack but not in a good way. In order to do
"join" with repo's who don't have owasp as a user I had to do a query
against github using their api. The biggest issue is anyone who put
owasp in the description of their project get gets selected. When I search
githup from the web I get about 950 projects but I am only picking up about
500 projects.

I will put the code up on github or give it to anyone who wants it. It is
C# .Net. It's not perfect but it looks like it works better than anything
we have now.
To run it all you need is a windows computer. It runs from the command line.