[Owasp-leaders] Update: OWASP ZSC Version 1.1.0

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Sat Jul 30 00:11:59 UTC 2016

Jeff

The best would be to read the documentation to get a sense of what is what
the tool does

Which is a shellcode generator, similar to msfvenom, off course , still in
development but with very interesting features:
https://www.gitbook.com/book/ali-razmjoo/owasp-zsc/details

--
Johanna Curiel
OWASP Volunteer