[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Regional Event CFPs

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Tue Jul 26 21:39:26 UTC 2016

Rugged DevOps and Security at AppSecUSA 2016
https://www.papercall.io/devops-at-appsec-2016

--
*Mark Miller, Senior Storyteller*
*Curator and Founder, Trusted Software Alliance*

*Host and Executive Producer, OWASP 24/7 Podcast ChannelCommunity Advocate,
Sonatype*

*Developers and Application Security: Who is Responsible?*
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Developers_and_AppSec>